MVR is short for mechnical vapor recompression technology. MVR is an energy saving technology to re-use the second effect steam produced itself as source, then reduce the requirement of outside source. When in early 1960, Germany and France have adopted this technology . In the system of MVR evaporating, use the second effect steam compressed by compressor, pressure, temperature and enthalpy increase, then the steam is transmitted to heater as heating steam, keep the material liquid of system in boiling state, the heating steam changes to condensate water. So the steam that shall be abandoned is full of use, recycle the potential heat, enhance the heat efficiency, the economy of MVR steam is 30times than multi-effect evaporation, reduce the outside source requirement of heating and cooling, saving energy and reduce pollution.
Advantages of MVR compared with multi-effect evaporator:
1. Low energy consumption, low operation expense; when starting, the equipment only needs a little steam, it almost doesn’t need steam when normal working.
2. It does not need cooling system and related machines, it can save 90% of cooling water. The occupation scale of equipment is small and the space is also small, compared with multi-function evaporator, MVR only needs 50% occupation scale.
3. Steady operation, high automation, MVR only needs a few operator for normal working.
4. Use clean source without any pollution; MVR adopts industrial power, no need steam boiler, no discharging of CO2 and SO2.
5. High safety, MVR doesn’t belong to pressure vessels,the worker doesnt need the certification to operate.
6. Widely using scopes, MVR can apply to all fields of normal evaporators use, especial for the low temperature increasing of boiling point and heat-sensitive material.
7. The system equips with CIP cleaning tubes, it can wash in site. The operation of the whole equipment is very convenient without any dead corner.
MVR evaporator is suitable for low-temperature concentration for projects of milk, glucose, organic acid, VC, xylopyranose, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biologicals, environmental protection.
MVR evaporator includes pre-heater, heater, separator, vacuum system, pump, compressor system, automatic control system, cleaning system.
MVR in comparison with double-effect evaporator’s energy consumption
（1）energy consumption of double-effect consumption
a. Air consumption；
Double-effect evaporator with capacity 3t/h consume 1.71t air
The expense of evaporating 1t water needs air consumption 1.71*200/3=114
b. Power consumption
It includes vacuum pump, circulation pump, material feed pump, product out pump, condensate water pump, cooled water circulation pump, power consumption totally is 34Kw, the expense of evaporating 1t water needs 34*80%*0.8/3=RMB 7.25 per ton
c. The loss of circulation cooled water is about RMB4 per ton
d. The total expense of evaporating 1ton water: 114+7.25+4=RMB 125.52
（2）Energy consumption of MVR
Due to very little steam consumption(depending on feeding temperature), MVR needs 15K steam to evaporate 1t water: 0.015*200=RMB 3.0, the use of cooled water is small, calculated by evaporating 1t water costs RMB 1. According to one year’s using statistics(assure enough operation time), for example, set the evaporation capacity 3t, power consumption is 30KW/H to evaporate 1t water, the expense of power: 30*0.8=RMB 24. So the total cost of evaporating 1t water: 3+1+24=RMB 28
（3）Cost comparison of MVR and multi-effect evaporator
Evaporating 1t water, MVR can save 121.52-28=RMB 93.52, about 80% energy saving than double-effect evaporator.
（4）one-year operating cost of MVR
As per one set of MVR, evaporating capacity 3t/h, working time 24h per day, working 300days one year, water evaporating 21600t/year, saving about RMB two million one hundred thousand one year.
Add：The 11th Latitude Road,Feiyun New Area,Economic Development Zone,Ruian City,Zhejiang
Sales Hotline：0086-577-65021908 65021928